Movember seeks to improve health outcomes for men living with prostate cancer, together with their partners, carers and families.
To help achieve this, we plan to fund the establishment of an Australian Prostate Cancer Clinical Registry (APCCR) to:
- Monitor, benchmark and publicly report annually on the outcomes of prostate cancer treatment and care
- Provide risk adjusted, evidence based data to clinicians, hospitals and decision makers on prostate cancer clinical practice that fosters and evaluates improved quality of treatment and care for men diagnosed with prostate cancer
- Foster research leading to improvement in care and survival; ideally enabling comparisons across countries
Movember is undertaking two parallel processes:
- Seeking Expressions of Interest from state and territory organisations to undertake key local APCCR responsibilities; and
- A Request for Proposals from suitably qualified organisations to undertake the APCCR Custodian function.
|EOI released||31 May 2013|
|Intent to apply submissions due||14 June 2013|
|EOI closing date||2pm, 12 July 2013|
|Notification of Preferred State/Territory Organisations||30 August 2013|
|Selection of Registry Custodian||30 August 2013|
|Finalisation of implementation plans between Registry Custodian and each
Preferred State/Territory Organisation
|1 November 2013|
|Contract finalisation, funding and commencement of Australian Prostate Cancer Clinical Registry||22 November 2013|
Applicants are requested to email email@example.com an intent to apply prior to commencing the full application. This is an administrative process to help develop the review panel. The notice should simply detail the organisation name, whether the organisation intends to submit an application for the APCCR Custodian, or to be a Preferred State / Territory Organisation, or both, and the contact person, their email address and phone number. If submitting an EOI response, the applicant should indicate the state/territory.
Sign up by clicking the preferred option on the right of this page.
Once you complete the signup process, you will receive an email to confirm your registration. (Ensure you check your spam box just in case. Please add "myreviewroom.com" to your safe sender list so that you can continue to receive messages from the system.)
Complete the relevant questions and upload all application material on the site as per the instructions you'll see when you log in.
Ensure you click SAVE and EXIT on each task to complete it, and when complete, submit the application.
A basic help file detailing navigating and using the RFP system can be found in the resources link above.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Shannyn Merlo via firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact email@example.com and the software application providers for technical assistance.